32 Years Of Successful Real Estate Transactions!
- Luxury Homes Listing Agent in Talbot, Caroline, Dorchester, and Queen Anne's Counties
- Luxury Homes Buyers Agent in Talbot, Caroline, Dorchester, and Queen Anne's Counties
- Online web marketing including social media and blogs
- Recommendations on home staging and decluttering
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Direct mailing and networking
A native of Talbot County, I began my real estate career in Easton in 1986. Over the years I have also lived in DC, Baltimore, and Connecticut before “coming home” once again with my family in 2004. I’ve had the benefit of experiencing and being successful in those faster-paced real estate markets. and understand the complex changes the industry has undergone over the years. “The contacts I’ve made and maintained with agents in those areas has been so helpful in promoting listings here and helping potential buyers.”
I am selective with the properties and clients I work with. It is essential to me to be a full service agent and be available to handle all details and and needs of my clients and their properties. Communication is absolutely critical and I strive to relay all market data and changes, discuss showings and feedback, and give my honest opinion on every aspect of the listing and selling process.
I have seen incredible growth here on the Shore but truly feel the County has done a remarkable job in maintaining the quaintness of the towns and protecting our waterfront. We have become a destination for so many and it’s a delicate balance between responsibly changing the economic landscape while respecting and preserving our amazing history.